For comment, interviews, case studies or information on our latest news and campaigns, journalists and broadcasters should initially contact our Operations Team on 01257 231660 or [email protected]
Notes to Editors:
- Lancashire Mind is a local, independent mental health charity.
- We are one of 125 members of the Mind federation, which is led by Mind, the national mental health charity.
- Lancashire Mind's vision is Mental Wellbeing for All.
- At any one time, 1 in 4 people in Lancashire are experiencing poor mental health.
- Lancashire Mind are here for the 3 in 4, as well as the 1 in 4 - we work with people to prevent poor mental health, as well as helping people who are living with a mental health condition.
- We provide services to schools, workplaces and in communities across Lancashire.
- We generate all our own funding and rely on the generosity of the people and companies of Lancashire to sustain our work and continue making a difference.