Lancashire Mind are excited to announce a wonderful new booklet of activities and useful information to help children and young people look after their own wellbeing during the summer holidays and maintain a routine.
'My Summer Diary and Self-care Workbook' has been produced by Hazel in our Children and Young People team and contains fun and engaging activities including:
- Mood, thought and sleep diaries
- Goal-setting and looking ahead
- A future jar - of desired achievements for the summer
- Creating a self-care plan
- Ways to connect, give, take notice, be active and learn
- Tips for dealing with anxious or overwhelming feelings
There is also a wealth of information including organisations, apps and website where children and young people (CYP) can go for further support.
You can download the self-care booklet here: My Summer Diary and Self-care Workbook
Watch Hazel take you through the self-care booklet and the need for self-care in the video below - please do share this with your children and young people.
The booklet can be completed on its own but equally with the video. The video is just short of 30 minutes, with regular prompts for pause for discussion with who you are with or to reflect on your own.