This year there are more ways than ever to get involved- raising funds and awareness for better mental health in Lancashire. Join our team and get your tickets at the end of this page!
This year you can:
- Take part in our virtual challenge.
From Sunday 29th November to Sunday 5th December you can choose the miles you cover, how you cover them and when you cover them in our virtual challenge. Find out more in the Virtual Challenge Information Pack below.
Other event options
Join us for warm up park runs
Lancashire Mind will be at the below park runs in the lead up to Mental Elf helping you to warm up. All you need to do is register for the park run beforehand and we will see you there! Find out more in the Park Run Information Pack below.
Click below to register for the park run of your choice.
Further dates/locations to be added.
This year we are hoping to collectively travel to from 'Pike to Pole' covering 4042 km as a group from Rivington Pike to the North Pole- every step we take is a step closer to achieving better mental health and wellbeing for everyone in Lancashire.
This year we are hoping to raise £20,000-every pound we raise brings us closer to achieving better mental health and wellbeing for everyone in Lancashire.
- £50 could enable us to deliver one of our Happier Lancashire wellbeing focused talks to a community group in Lancashire.
- £250 could provide someone living in one of our properties with the items such as saucepans, towels and other items to set them up in their new home.
- £1,000 could deliver a course of wellbeing coaching for four individuals struggling with their mental health.
- £2,500 could deliver a five week resilience based programme in a school to 30 children.
- £5,000 could enable us to answer calls and emails to 1,000 people looking for help and support.
- £10,000 could enable us to deliver six one to one support sessions to 40 children with poor mental health.
Get your tickets early and enjoy a discounted price! Below you will find our Eager Elf prices which are available until 22nd October. After this date ticket prices will increase.