This year we are excited to bring you:
- Two brand new distances with a 2km Mini Elf & 10km Mega Elf route as well as the return of our famous 5km Mental Elf route
- Surprise festive boosts at every kilometre (5km and 10km route)
- Free family entertainment & activities including festive story-telling, face-painting and interactive wellbeing workshops.
Date: Sunday 4th December
Venue: Witton Park, Blackburn
Times: 2k Mini Elf (aged 15 or under) 10:45am | 5k (all ages) 11:45am | 10k (aged 16+) 12 noon
As a Lancashire Mind Elf runner/walker you will receive:
- A bespoke medal with a new design every year
- A goody bag
- Our fundraising pack and access to our Facebook fundraising hub
- Fantastic running experience with wellbeing boosts and the best cheers in Lancashire
And most importantly......that feel good feeling of knowing you are supporting your local Mental Health charity. Every ticket sale and fundraising donation will generate vital funds and enable Lancashire Mind to support young people and adults across the county.
Choose to get sponsored for this event and raise over £50 to receive your very own Lancashire Mind teddy. Download our sponsorship form below.
Event is open 10am- 2.30pm
- Event registration opens at 10am
- 2km start time 10.45am
- 5km start time 11.45am
- 10km start time 12pm
Eager Elf Ticket Prices Available until Thursday 13th October. Prices will increase after this date so don't miss out on this discount.